Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Monday, November 24, 2008

Hunter is weighing in at 12 pounds 13 ounces and he is solid.

He had his lung appointment today. His lungs are doing a lot better. I was hoping to be oxygen free by Christmas. Although, the lung doctor feels that his lungs are doing better. The oxygen is also helping Hunter's heart condition. Hunter's next appointment with the cardiologist isn't until February. If the heart doctor feels that his heart condition has improved enough to be off oxygen, the lungs will not hold him up anymore.

The cardiologist already felt that his heart condition, Pulmonary Hypertension, is secondary to his Chronic Lung Disease. Hopefully, since his lung disease is doing better – so will his heart. I have already noticed that his heart rate isn’t so high. In addition, his blood pressure has been doing better. These were all clues that he was having a problem with his heart to begin with.

I am so excited for the holidays this year. I just bought him the cutest Santa outfit for Christmas.

As always, I continue to pray for him. I can’t thank you all enough for all your prayers and support.

With or without the oxygen, he is still my Christmas miracle baby.

0 comments: