Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, March 10, 2008

The doctor met with us today and I wish I could come with some good news, but right now I can't. Hunter's future really lies in the hands of God.

His chance of making it to viability is 50%. For him to make it to viability, I can not go into labor until March 27th (24 weeks). If I make it to viability, Hunter's future will still lie in the hands of God. There are many things that could still go wrong. At 24 weeks, he would in no way be out of danger. I am probably being discharged today or tomorrow. There is no sense in keeping me here. I will remain on strict bed rest at home until I deliver. For now, the doctor's have done what they can do to stop contractions, the dilation, and labor.

The good new is that after the ultrasound today, it has not progressed anymore from Friday’s ultrasound. Life has been emotionally draining. I am completely drained. I am trying to remain positive for both Hunter and myself.

Please pray, pray, pray for the little man, and the wisdom of the doctor's treating us.

0 comments: