Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I think one of the hardest things is to watch as your child suffers and not be able to do anything about it. We are home now. But, Hunter is so miserable. I wish that I could take all his pain away and put it on me. They sent him home with Tynelol 3. I can only give it to him every six hours. After three hours, he is in severe pain. I am watching him very closely. I have him constantly hooked to his pulse oximeter, which is not something I usually need to do. When he gets upset, his heart rate climbs to crazy levels like 220 BPM. It is crazy! He isn't playing, or attempting to do anything. My poor baby is just lying there. Please pray that he gets better soon! This is awful!

We are also still slowly trying to get him up to his full feeds at home. We are moving slowly and working our way up

0 comments: