Monday, July 28, 2008

The Eve of Discharge

We are on the eve of discharge. I feel like a kid at Christmas. I can't wait.
Today, we finished up our training with the nurses. We practiced the feeding tube and went over the training that the hospital required before we left.

Hunter is having problems with his blood pressure. The top number is running a little bit high. They are going to try to discharge him tomorrow, but he might need to stay an extra night to monitor this. They did an urine analysis. That came back normal. They are going to monitor it overnight.

I had to say good bye to some of the best nurses and respiratory therapist today. It was hard. They have become family and have given me my dream of having a child. They worked so hard and I can't put into words how much I appreciate them. They are miracle workers!

0 comments: