Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hunter's coming home soon!!

Hunter is coming home!!!

The neonatologist approached Tim and me today. They feel that he will be ready to come home on Monday, July 28 or Tuesday, July 29th.

Hunter will be sent home on oxygen. He will also need a feeding tube. The feeding tube is due to his lungs. The neonate's feel that he has the feeding coordination down pat. His lungs are holding him back from taking his full feeds. The feeding tube and oxygen will both be temporary, but mandatory. After a discussion, we feel very comfortable and excited that he will be home. We can't wait!!!

Hunter is getting circumsized on Friday. We are in the process of learning how to tube feed him. We are also power cleaning our house preparing for his homecoming. Oh gosh, I can't begin to explain how excited and happy I am. I think I have had permagrin since I heard the news.

Thank you friends for your support and prayers.

THANK YOU GOD FOR LISTENING AND ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS!!!

0 comments: